viernes, 10 de marzo de 2017

Poem translated from Spanish: "Nuestro Vuelo terminó"  for ABClatino Magazine Issue 3- March 2017


Our flight ended

The distance became distance
Time turned into an endless echo
The pain became pain
And my heart made love, vanished from my chest.
This morphed into pure and hopeless melancholy.
My patience became impatience
My desire became desperation
My reason no longer believes in reasons.
My existence becomes heavy
and now I only find my broken heart in it.
I don't  know where you went
I cannot find you in me anymore. But, I don't attempt to do so anyway.
Destiny came across and complied,
love was not enough
because passion faded away ...
Our wings were cut off and our flight, my dear...
our flight ended here.


Maffy Malaver

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario